Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Giving the good gift

As I've been scanning and organizing my house and online photo albums, I've come across some meaningful gifts from my present and past.

Now, meaningful gifts for me have absolutely nothing to do with price or fashion. These are those unique gifts that either took a lot of time to create and/or have special meaning to me.

I'm sorry that I can't acknowledge all gifts here, but wanted to show a few that were easy to find around the house. Perhaps I was able to find these particular gifts because they were all bright colors? Pretty funny resemblance. And, a large proportion of them seem to be from my sister Renaye. Hmmm...The bearer of good gifts.




A very special personal gift that Renaye made me (either when I was in college or on my mission) was this really cool banner that incorporated a lot of my interests, quotes and favorite brands at the time. I pulled out a scrapbook with the cut up banner in it and it brought back memories about myself that I had completely forgotten. I think everyone should get a banner every few years. They may have suprise value at the time of their giving, but the real value comes about over time.

1 comment:

ME said...

The bunnies live on...too cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...