Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Secret Happiness - Airport Blogging

So, I feel like I've entered a new era because I purchased a wireless card/service last night. I'm sitting in the airport with my work email open, an online product I'm testing, and my blog. Nice. So productive too. I've always been productive in these settings, but with more than 1/2 of my life online...it helps to keep this going on the go as well. Yes, it's a little pricey, but if I bought the airport wifi connection I would just have it for those brief hours that I'm in the airport every month. This way I can even use it at home and perhaps even get rid of my cable connection if I find it reliable.

Anyway, this is definitely a secret happiness worth sharing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...