Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fish Spa

It's been all over the news, but I'd like to try this. A spa in Virginia is offering the service (http://www.yvonnesalon.com/ ), but other than that it is apparently popular in parts of Asia.

(Picture from Chicago Tribune)

These little garra rufa fish nibble at the dry skin on your feet and then the spa does the final treatment as they would in a normal spa. I'm speaking vaguely because I've never had my feet worked on. So, time for a new experience to relax.

1 comment:

Life's a Dance said...

Yikes! I remember swimming in lake powell at night and having the fishes nip my feet- SCARED ME TO DEATH.

They probably do eat alot of dead skin - but don't you think their union is going to get wind of this and demand some fair fish labor laws or something! Why do they get the gross job? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...