Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Secret Happiness - composition book

I seem to have a lot of secret happiness entries lately, but there are some simple things that make me happy. I went to Target the other day and was looking for my next composition book. I use these to take notes and compile offline "to do" lists for work. I also buy these for the kids I teach at church so they can take notes during the lessons and tape/staple the handouts into them before leaving class.

Anyway, I found the coolest composition book.

Plus, there was a matching pad of paper next to it. So, I had to buy it, but still don't know what I'll use it for... Either way, I'm happy to have something festive to write in everyday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ME said...

maybe you can write all your secret happiness moments in it. :)

Life's a Dance said...

how funny - this reminds me of Ann. She always seemed to have a notebook like that...was it you that inspired it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...